.

Awesome Weather followed by Heavy Rainfall

Awesome Weather with Cloudy Sky

After what felt like a lifetime, Delhi's weather finally stumbled to be categorized in "really awesome" category. First it was cloudy and then it turned black following tiny droplets. I just could not wait to turn topless and rush to the terrace. It was raining but I had no idea that I will be enjoying the heavy rainfall for almost an hour. I may sound mad but the playful side of mine really emerged out and it felt so awesome that I wrote a blog after almost an eternity. I could not miss it simply. There was some exhilarating joy in getting all drenched and splashing the water playfully. It really made me all nostalgic about the childhood. I have always loved the rains and I will. There is no stopping me from getting drenched whenever it rains good.

Previous
Next Post »

Shower the Love if you Liked the Post :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon